Sales Admin / Customer Relations Assistant Role
Below you will find all the information you need to know about this position. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this role.
As a sales admin / Customer Relations, you will be responsible for supporting the sales team and forming strong relationships with the current customer base.
· Co-ordinating calls & responses being company ambassador.
· Assisting with handling inbound calls
· Input orders accurately into the system using CRM
· Orders come from telephone calls and from Sales staff and should be followed up on time.
· Co-ordinating incoming sales enquiries & recording all sales activity in the Team.
· Ensuring proper follow through at all stages ie: enquiry; quotes; follow-up; responses & orders.
· Work to nurture existing customer relationships through organised follow-up coupled with cross and up-selling to increase sales and customer retention.
· Arrange appointments for sales team ensuring effective planning of schedules.
· Customer service and customer handling skills
· Undertaking out-going calls to potential clients
· Telephone answering and telesales/marketing experience
· IT skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, CRM or similar.
· Be an excellent team player.
· Will have a positive, friendly manner and be an excellent communicator.
· Have a customer centred, problem solving and flexible approach.
· Instinctively realise the paramount need to work as consciously part of a Team.
· Highly organised with an eye for detail.
· Be a good timekeeper able to work to deadlines and completing tasks.
Hours: 8.00- 4.30pm or 8.30am- 5pm (negotiable)
Apply for this role:
Please fill in the below form to apply for this position.